FI Consulting’s PIM offers sub-grantee reporting and tracking for grants and loans
Sub-grantee reports provide managers of government grant and loan programs with increased visibility into the return on investment of their aid programs
– Rob Silverman
ARLINGTON, VA, USA, September 23, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – FI Consulting today announced a new version of its proprietary Program Investment Manager (PIM) software for government grant, loan and guarantee programs , now including support for the monitoring and management of sub-beneficiaries.
Program Investment Manager (PIM) is the first modular suite of FedRAMP-compliant applications that helps federal agencies manage grant, loan, guarantee and other grant programs from application to closing. The PIM includes modules for claim origination and processing, integrated portfolio management, program performance management, monitoring and compliance, and closure. as modules that can be implemented individually to enhance specific functions or as an integrated suite to support end-to-end program management.
With Program Investment Manager 2.0, agencies, grantees and sub-grantees can now use PIM to:
– Track and manage distributions of beneficiaries and sub-recipients across multiple distribution levels, funding types and expense categories.
– Collect and analyze performance data from recipients and sub-recipients.
– Manage compliance reviews, including at the level of sub-recipients.
Recipients and sub-recipients can use PIM’s secure FedRAMP compliant portal to:
– Avoid inefficient and time-consuming manual reporting processes.
– Directly update funding and performance information through a flexible and easy-to-use interface.
– Download the required reports, documents and other artifacts.
Some additional features of PIM’s sub-recipient report module include:
– Secure role-based access, allowing agencies to import authorizations from existing systems and data sources, or create and manage access directly through PIM.
– Configurable logic that allows PIM to record reported expenses against multiple rewards and expense categories for a single recipient based on agency accounting or policy preferences.
– Monitoring of submissions with visualization of the compliance of sub-recipients with the reporting obligations.
“The recent expansion of assistance programs requiring rapid distribution of funds across multiple levels of recipients has highlighted the need for further monitoring, management and review of the destination of the recipient. aid money and its end use, ”said Rob Silverman, director of FI Consulting. Director of Platform Solutions. “Our latest version of PIM leverages the power of automation, secure portal technology, flexible low-code configuration, and advanced analytics to provide government agencies, voters and other stakeholders with a increased visibility and assurance of these critical but complex loans, guarantees and grants. aid programs.
You can find more information on FI Consulting’s Program Investment Manager (PIM) at: https://www.ficonsulting.com/how-we-help/solution-areas/pim/
About FI Consulting
FI Consulting (FI) provides solutions that help government agencies and commercial financial institutions gain better information, make informed and justified decisions, manage risk and improve performance. FI’s approach applies data, analysis, modeling and technology through agile, customer-centric principles that recognize the complexities of our customers’ businesses as well as leading practices. Learn more at www.ficonsulting.com.
FI Consulting, Inc.
write us here
Visit us on social networks: